Conference participants may need Portugal Schengen Visa to enter Lisbon. Specifically, those who are not Portuguese citizens, except passport holders from Portugal, need Portugal Schengen Visa.
The Citizens of the following countries doesn’t need Schengen VISA to arrive at Portugal
|Antigua and Barbuda||Chile||Hong Kong S.A.R***|
|Barbados||El Salvador||Macao S.A.R***|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina*||Georgia||Malaysia|
|Monaco||Saint Kitts and Nevis||South Korea|
|New Zealand||Samoa||United Arab Emirates|
|Nicaragua||Serbia*||United States of America|
|Trinidad and Tobago||Timor Leste||Uruguay|
* Visa-free applies to citizens only if they are holders of biometric passports.
** Visa-free regime only if the passports of Taiwan citizen contains an identity card number.
*** Visa-free regime applies only to holders of a “Special Administrative Region” passport.
"To avoid uncertainty, participants from other countries are advised to apply for a visa as early as possible. It is recommended that they apply for Portugal Schengen visa at least 1 month in advance."
For more information, please contact the local Portugal Embassy in your country or visit: https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/portugal-visa/
Portugal VISA for Business Purpose
Invitation letter from the Portuguese company you will be visiting, and their detailed address accompanied with the dates of your visit.
- A certificate from your employer stating/allowing your business travel
- If there were previous trade relations between the two companies, proof of such events must be provided
- Business bank statement of the latest 6 months
Please note Future Materials and the organizing committee of the conference are not authorized to assist with the VISA process beyond providing the Notification of Invitation Letter issued by Future Materials and conference Committee Board. Should your application be denied, Future Materials and the organizing committee of the conference cannot change the decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, nor will Future Materials Portugal and the organizing committee of the conference engage in discussion or correspondence with the Embassy on behalf of the applicant.
If you require a letter of invitation for your visa application, please submit a request for a letter of invitation.
At least one of the following criteria must be met in order to honour the request for a letter of invitation. The requesting party must either:
- Be an author of an accepted submission (oral presentation, poster presentation)
- Have paid the registration fee, in full, for this conference.
Please provide the following information in your request:
- Title (Dr., Professor, Mr., Mrs., Miss, Ms, etc.)
- Your full name (Please specify family name and given name)
- Full mailing address
- Telephone and Fax numbers
- Email address
- Copy of Passport
Nano Future-2021 Welcomes you to Lisbon, Portugal...!!!